React JS Developer
Technical Attributes & Requirement
- React, React Hooks, Redux-Saga, Functional Components
- Modern CSS (modules, pre-processors e.g. SASS, LESS)
- Material UI or Blueprint.js (additional React component frameworks), Sigma Compatible
- Redux (client state management)
- Visualizations: Chart JS, D3 Js
- Formik (data entry forms)
- Project Management: (Agile), Jira
- Deployment: AWS, Ubuntu
- Jest (unit testing)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools – git, SVN
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (CI/CD), JWT Authentication
- Worked experience in project management software design, audio/video learning management, productivity tools, web/mobile analytics will be an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js & Material UI
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.